Meet your new coworker
- Cover your digital world at a price that makes sense with an 47 cm (18.5”) diagonal LED display featuring an ultra-slim, energy-efficient and space-saving design.
- Find quick and easy connectivity to VGA and DVI-D (with HDCP support) inputs for the devices you use the most.
- Complete with built-in audio for business-class sound without the wire clutter or extra hardware.
What LED can do for your business
- LED backlighting reduces the number and overall size of parts in your monitor, consumes less power and provides quicker on/off switching times in comparison to CCFL panel monitors.
- Less harmful on the environment and more helpful for your bottom line – mercury-free LED backlighting is your chance to go green with an energy-efficient return on your investment.
- Uncompromised performance
- Expect crisp, quality screen performance you can count on with a 1366 x 768 screen resolution, 3,000,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio and 5ms on/off response time.
- HP builds business displays with the environment in mind, too. Help your company reduce its impact on the globe while saving energy around the office.
- The HP W1972a LED Backlit Monitor delivers a mercury-free, ENERGY STAR® qualified, EPEAT® Silver registered design.
Backed by HP
- Includes a standard, 1-year limited warranty. Additional coverage is available through HP Care Pack Services.
|Display diagonal||47 cm (18.5")|
|Display brightness||200 cd/m²|
|Display resolution||1366 x 768 pixels|
|Response time||5 ms|
|HD type||Not supported|
|Contrast ratio (typical)||600:1|
|Viewing angle, horizontal||90°|
|Viewing angle, vertical||50°|
|Display number of colours||16.78 million colours|
|Native aspect ratio||16:9|
|Contrast ratio (dynamic)||3000000:1|
|Display diagonal (metric)||47 cm|
|Pixel pitch||0.300 x 0.300 mm|
|Horizontal scan range||24 - 83 kHz|
|Vertical scan range||50 - 76 Hz|
Ports & interfaces
|VGA (D-Sub) ports quantity||1|
|DVI-D ports quantity||1|
|TV tuner integrated|
|RMS rated power||1 W|
|Colour of product||Black|
|Thin client installed|
|Cable lock slot|
|Tilt angle||-5 - 19°|
|Power consumption (standby)||0.5 W|
|Power consumption (typical)||18 W|
|Energy efficiency class||Unspecified|
|AC input voltage||100 - 240 V|
|AC input frequency||50/60 Hz|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||20 - 80%|
|Energy Star certified|
Weight & dimensions
|Width (with stand)||446.1 mm|
|Depth (with stand)||170.2 mm|
|Height (with stand)||339.5 mm|
Mainland UK: We pay the delivery costs on all orders over £100 within mainland UK. Orders under £100.00 will incur a £7.95 delivery charge. Delivery within mainland UK is normally next working day from date of dispatch however larger or more fragile items may require special delivery arrangements and take slightly longer. We will contact you to arrange the most convenient delivery option in these cases.
Republic of Ireland & Northern Ireland: Flat rate delivery fee of £12.95 for regular parcel orders over £100 to anywhere in the Republic of Ireland or Northern Ireland. Larger or more fragile items may require special delivery arrangements and take slightly longer. We will contact you to arrange the most convenient delivery option in these cases.
France/Germany/Netherlands: Flat rate delivery fee of £16.95 for orders over £100. Larger or more fragile items may require special delivery arrangements and take slightly longer. We will contact you to arrange the most convenient delivery option in these cases.
Rest of Europe/America: Please contact us for a quote.
Alternative Address Delivery: We can ship your order to an alternative address to the invoice / billing address (pending security check clearance).
Shipping Information: Subject to stocks and cleared funds, all orders will be dispatched within 24 hours, normally same day if ordered before 11.30a.m.
Weekend / Bank Holidays: There are NO deliveries on Bank/Public Holidays. A Saturday delivery option is available on most orders but does incur an extra delivery charge, please contact us for details.