Support your virtualization environment with the HP t510 Thin Client – a significant upgrade performance with built-in energy efficiency, smart connectivity features and easy set-up guides for your PC-like multimedia needs.
• The HP t510 Thin Client features dual core processors and 2 GB DDR3 1066 MHz RAM memory capacity – built for a high grade in end-user experiences.
Windows and Linux-based support
• Experience broad application flexibility with Windows® Embedded Standard 7 or Windows Embedded Standard 2009. Configurations are available with HP ThinPro operating system and HP’s new Smart Zero Technology, a unique capability from HP. Optimized for compatibility with top virtualization software, including Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop, and VMware View with PCoIP. HP t510 with WES 7 is RemoteFX certified and optimized for Microsoft RDP 7.1 as well.
• The HP t510 features 6 USB 2.0 ports, a serial port, parallel port and power cord retention slot. Sustain wireless connectivity anywhere your network reaches with enterprise-ready integrated WiFi models (WiFi depending on model).
HP Velocity for your network
• Reduce poor network connectivity in densely populated work environments with HP Velocity, a new HP feature. As network conditions change, HP Velocity reacts to maintain the highest quality performance.
• Store critical data on a secure centralized server or add Smart Cards for added security. HP Easy Tools guides users through set-up to Microsoft, Citrix, and VMware applications. Utilize HP Device manager, an enterprise-class thin client management software that allows you to view and change assets remotely.
• HP t510 Flexible Series Thin Clients are built with the environment in mind: BFR/PVC-Free components, Post-Consumer Recycled Plastics > 20% (excluding PCB), ENERGY STAR® qualified, EPEAT® Gold registered.
HP service and dependability
• Easy setup, easy manageability and now easy maintenance. With HP t510 Thin Clients, you can select from a range of HP Care Pack Services for support beyond standard.
|Processor frequency||1 GHz|
|Processor family||VIA Eden X2|
|Total storage capacity||16 GB|
|Card reader integrated|
|Internal memory||2 GB|
|Internal memory type||DDR3-SDRAM|
|Memory clock speed||1066 MHz|
|Memory slots||1x SO-DIMM|
|Memory layout (slots x size)||1 x 2 GB|
|Maximum internal memory||4 GB|
|On-board graphics adapter model||VIA ChromotionHD 2.0|
|Maximum resolution||1920 x 1200 pixels|
|On-board graphics adapter|
Ports & interfaces
|Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports||1|
|USB 2.0 ports quantity||6|
|DVI-I ports quantity||1|
|DVI-D ports quantity||1|
|Parallel ports quantity||1|
|Serial ports quantity||1|
|PS/2 ports quantity||2|
|Operating system installed||Windows Embedded Standard 7|
|Bundled software||Microsoft Internet Explorer 8
Enhanced Write Filter & File-Based Write Filter
VMware View 5.0
HP Remote Graphics Software v5.4
HP Easy Tools
|Power supply||65 W|
|AC input voltage||100-240 V|
|AC input frequency||50/60 Hz|
|Power consumption (typical)||10.8 W|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||50 - 104 °F|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||-30 - 60 °C|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||10 - 90%|
|Operating altitude||300 - 3000 m|
|Energy Star certified|
|Safety||UL 1950, CSA 950, TÜV-GS|
Weight & dimensions
|Dimensions (W x D x H) with stand||58.4 x 215.9 x 219.7 mm|
|Video formats supported||ASF,DIVX,H.263,H.264,MPEG1,MPEG4,VC-1,WMV,WMV9,XVID|
|Audio formats supported||AAC,MP3,WMA|
This item has been on display or used for demonstration purposes only. It has been thoroughly checked by qualified engineers for any marks, scuffs or defects and has been certified to be in absolute mint condition.
The unit comes with all original packaging and accessories. The original box will have been opened and resealed but everything is otherwise exactly the same as a new package and the unit itself is immaculate.
Click on any of our customer review profiles below to see what previous customers have to say about their experience with Ex Demo Hut
This unit has a full one year manufacturer's warranty from date of purchase.
Mainland UK: We pay the delivery costs on all orders over £100 within mainland UK. Orders under £100.00 will incur a £7.95 delivery charge. Delivery within mainland UK is normally next working day from date of dispatch however larger or more fragile items may require special delivery arrangements and take slightly longer. We will contact you to arrange the most convenient delivery option in these cases.
Republic of Ireland & Northern Ireland: Flat rate delivery fee of £12.95 for regular parcel orders over £100 to anywhere in the Republic of Ireland or Northern Ireland. Larger or more fragile items may require special delivery arrangements and take slightly longer. We will contact you to arrange the most convenient delivery option in these cases.
France/Germany/Netherlands: Flat rate delivery fee of £16.95 for orders over £100. Larger or more fragile items may require special delivery arrangements and take slightly longer. We will contact you to arrange the most convenient delivery option in these cases.
Rest of Europe/America: Please contact us for a quote.
Alternative Address Delivery: We can ship your order to an alternative address to the invoice / billing address (pending security check clearance).
Shipping Information: Subject to stocks and cleared funds, all orders will be dispatched within 24 hours, normally same day if ordered before 11.30a.m.
Weekend / Bank Holidays: There are NO deliveries on Bank/Public Holidays. A Saturday delivery option is available on most orders but does incur an extra delivery charge, please contact us for details.