- Create a powerful, client virtualization environment with a streamlined all-in-one solution that combines thin client security and management for impressive PC-like performance.
- The innovative design features an 18.5” diagonal LED monitor for a small desktop footprint.
- Experience our lowest powered, all-in-one smart zero client with Type 1 Power-over-Ethernet – designed to operate within a 13-watt power envelope at 200 nits of brightness through Power-over-Ethernet.
- Benefit from a faster, one-wire set-up. Just plug in your Power-over-Ethernet wire and you’re ready. No A/C attach required.
- Built using a high performance Texas Instruments TMS320DM8148 ARM R CortexTM processor with 1 GB DDR3 SDRAM and 2GB eMMC Flash memory capacity.
- Supports Microsoft®, Citrix and VMware (including PCoIP) VDI implementations in a single “appliance” set-up.
- Featuring DSP Acceleration for RemoteFX, PCoIP and ARM® Neon extensions for Citrix SoC for a more flexible user experience.
HP Smart Zero Client Technology
- Reduce poor network connectivity in densely populated work environments with HP Velocity, a new HP feature. As network conditions change, HP Velocity reacts to maintain the highest quality performance.
- Simplify your IT atmosphere with complete configuration and reconfiguration control over your operating system.
- Automatic Intelligence, inherited by HP Smart Zero Client Services, establishes a secure desktop environment for all devices in minutes, and downloads everything it needs to deliver a robust user experience.
- If your client virtualization software changes your HP Smart Client will adapt to your environment. Simply repurpose your HP Smart Client for another protocol, saving time and money.
- Help reduce your company’s operating costs with HP’s first, ultra-low power, Type 1 PoE – Power-over-Ethernet – all-in-one smart zero client solution.
- The HP t410 All-in-One Smart Zero Client also leads the industry in the development of environmental thin client technologies: ENERGY STAR® qualified EPEAT ® Gold registered BFR/PVC free materials
Backed by HP
- HP Thin Clients are backed by HP global service and support through our network of over 50,000 IT professionals in over 100 countries.
- The HP t410 All-in-One Smart Zero Client includes a standard, three-year limited hardware warranty in most regions.
- Choose from HP Care Pack Services to extend service contracts beyond your standard warranties.
|Processor frequency||1 GHz|
|Processor model||Cortex A8|
|Processor family||Texas Instruments ARM|
|Total storage capacity||2 GB|
|Card reader integrated|
|Internal memory||1 GB|
|Internal memory type||DDR3-SDRAM|
Ports & interfaces
|Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports||1|
|USB 2.0 ports quantity||4|
|Operating system installed||Smart Zero|
|Colour of product||Black|
|Power supply||24 W|
|AC input voltage||100-240 V|
|AC input frequency||50/60 Hz|
|Display diagonal||47 cm (18.5")|
|Number of built-in speakers||1|
|Energy Star certified|
Weight & dimensions
|Dimensions (W x D x H) with stand||449.3 x 159.1 x 341 mm|
This unit has a full three year manufacturer's warranty from date of purchase.
Mainland UK: We pay the delivery costs on all orders over £100 within mainland UK. Orders under £100.00 will incur a £7.95 delivery charge. Delivery within mainland UK is normally next working day from date of dispatch however larger or more fragile items may require special delivery arrangements and take slightly longer. We will contact you to arrange the most convenient delivery option in these cases.
Republic of Ireland & Northern Ireland: Flat rate delivery fee of £12.95 for regular parcel orders over £100 to anywhere in the Republic of Ireland or Northern Ireland. Larger or more fragile items may require special delivery arrangements and take slightly longer. We will contact you to arrange the most convenient delivery option in these cases.
France/Germany/Netherlands: Flat rate delivery fee of £16.95 for orders over £100. Larger or more fragile items may require special delivery arrangements and take slightly longer. We will contact you to arrange the most convenient delivery option in these cases.
Rest of Europe/America: Please contact us for a quote.
Alternative Address Delivery: We can ship your order to an alternative address to the invoice / billing address (pending security check clearance).
Shipping Information: Subject to stocks and cleared funds, all orders will be dispatched within 24 hours, normally same day if ordered before 11.30a.m.
Weekend / Bank Holidays: There are NO deliveries on Bank/Public Holidays. A Saturday delivery option is available on most orders but does incur an extra delivery charge, please contact us for details.