Ideal for small to medium-size businesses that need to easily and quickly digitise paper documents. This compact, intelligent scanner produces clean, crisp results with a range of platforms, helping to make business processes more efficient.
Store and share scanned files easily, then send directly to cloud storage or SharePoint®.
- Don’t get lost under piles of paper. Digitise your files and easily store, share, search and edit.
- Automatically scan both sides of your documents and send to the cloud or SharePoint®.
- Scan paper of various, thicknesses and sizes. And say goodbye to paper jams with ultrasonic double-feed detection: just press scan and walk away.
- Turn scans into editable files with Nuance OmniPage and use apps to convert business cards into a contact database.
Save time, skip manual steps, be more efficient and create one-click short cuts with HP Easy Scan
- Spend less time digitising documents and more time doing business.
- Accurately capture the right results with auto-scan mode, crop and colour detection.
- Work smarter with intuitive shortcuts and HP Easy Scan5. Create PDF files with a single touch and easily plug right in to existing scanning platforms.
- Seamlessly add high-volume scanning to existing processes with HP TWAIN, ISIS, WIA, Linux and Mac drivers.
Avoid lost pages in scanned files. HP EveryPage Ultrasonic feeds and auto-aligns one page at a time.
- Make missed pages a thing of the past. The HP Scanjet Pro 3000 s2 Sheet-feed Scanner individually feeds and auto-aligns each page.
- Quickly scan files and get crisp, clean results again and again with a scanner that works hard for your business.
- Whether close at hand, or centrally situated, with its compact design the HP Scanjet Pro 3000 s2 Sheet-feed Scanner fits into even the busiest offices.
- Scan at up to 600dpi and rely on a device that just won’t quit – scan up to 1,000 pages per day.
Start fast and keep going. Instant-on Technology begins scanning quickly from low-power mode.
- Waste less paper and ink, by scanning, storing and sharing documents digitally. And you cut down on clutter.
- Manage costs with an ENERGY STAR® qualified scanner. Reduce energy use without slowing down, and start scanning quickly from low-power mode.
- Cut your environmental impact with a scanner that’s fully RoHS-compliant and free of mercury, lead and other hazardous materials.
- And you enjoy complete peace of mind with a one-year limited warranty, including quick phone or online support from HP.
|Maximum scan size||215.9 x 864 mm|
|Optical scanning resolution||600 x 600 DPI|
|Input colour depth||48 bit|
|Output colour depth||24 bit|
|Gray scale levels||256|
|ADF scan speed (b/w, A4)||20 ppm|
|ADF scan speed (colour, A4)||20 ppm|
|Scanner type||Sheet-fed scanner|
|Colour of product||Black, White|
|Daily duty cycle (max)||1000 pages|
|Scan file formats||BMP,JPG,PDF,RTF,TIFF,TXT|
|Auto document feeder (ADF) input capacity||50 sheets|
|Maximum ISO A-series paper size||A4|
|Scanning media types supported||Envelopes, Plain paper|
|Maximum scan area (ADF)||215.9 x 864 mm|
|Minimum scan area (ADF)||51 x 74 mm|
Ports & interfaces
|Standard interfaces||USB 2.0|
|Power supply type||AC|
|Power consumption (typical)||11.6 W|
|Power consumption (standby)||5.9 W|
|Power consumption (off)||0.4 W|
|Windows operating systems supported|
|Mac operating systems supported|
|Energy Star certified|
Weight & dimensions
This unit has a full one year manufacturer's warranty from date of purchase.
Mainland UK: We pay the delivery costs on all orders over £100 within mainland UK. Orders under £100.00 will incur a £7.95 delivery charge. Delivery within mainland UK is normally next working day from date of dispatch however larger or more fragile items may require special delivery arrangements and take slightly longer. We will contact you to arrange the most convenient delivery option in these cases.
Republic of Ireland & Northern Ireland: Flat rate delivery fee of £12.95 for regular parcel orders over £100 to anywhere in the Republic of Ireland or Northern Ireland. Larger or more fragile items may require special delivery arrangements and take slightly longer. We will contact you to arrange the most convenient delivery option in these cases.
France/Germany/Netherlands: Flat rate delivery fee of £16.95 for orders over £100. Larger or more fragile items may require special delivery arrangements and take slightly longer. We will contact you to arrange the most convenient delivery option in these cases.
Rest of Europe/America: Please contact us for a quote.
Alternative Address Delivery: We can ship your order to an alternative address to the invoice / billing address (pending security check clearance).
Shipping Information: Subject to stocks and cleared funds, all orders will be dispatched within 24 hours, normally same day if ordered before 11.30a.m.
Weekend / Bank Holidays: There are NO deliveries on Bank/Public Holidays. A Saturday delivery option is available on most orders but does incur an extra delivery charge, please contact us for details.