Get fast scanning and excellent image results.
- Get fast, reliable scanning – up to 50 ppm/100 ipm with 200 dpi in black and white, greyscale and colour.
- Scan up to 100 pages at a time, and choose from a variety of paper types, thicknesses and sizes – up to 86 cm/34 inches long.
- Scan books, ledgers, notes, cards and more using the flatbed scanner.
- Customise scanning profiles, enhance images, save files to specified locations and more, using HP Smart Document Scan Software.Easily access them, using the four-line LCD display.
Easily integrate and improve document management.
- Seamlessly integrate this scanner into existing workflows, using full-featured TWAIN, ISIS® or WIA drivers.
- Simplify scanning tasks with HP Smart Document Scan Software and automatically enhance images for ideal scans.
- Optimise scans on the first pass with Kofax Virtual ReScan® Pro, and gain increased OCR accuracy.
- Easily scan, organise and share documents: create a personal document management system out of the box with Nuance PaperPort.
Count on HP reliability and save valuable time.
- Scan with confidence – HP Precision Feed technologies include ultrasonic double-feed detection, mixed stack handling and advanced paper picking to keep scan projects running smoothly.
- Count on a dependable, robust scanner built to handle up to 3,000 scanned pages a day.
- Easily monitor the system specs and status of your scanner using HP Web Jetadmin.
- Take advantage of a one-year warranty and add-ons that are backed by HP's award-winning coverage.
|Maximum scan size||216 x 356 mm|
|Optical scanning resolution||600 x 600 DPI|
|Input colour depth||24 bit|
|Gray scale levels||256|
|Scanner type||Flatbed & ADF scanner|
|Colour of product||Black, Grey|
|Daily duty cycle (max)||3000 pages|
|Light source||RGB LED|
|Scan file formats||BMP,DOC,HTM,JPG,OPF,PDF,PNG,RTF,TIFF,TXT,UNICODE,WPD,XLS,XML,XPS|
|Scan to||File, Image|
|Internal memory||768 MB|
|Auto document feeder (ADF) input capacity||100 sheets|
|Maximum ISO A-series paper size||A4|
|Scanning media types supported||Card stock, Envelopes, Photo paper, Plain paper|
|Maximum scan area (ADF)||216 x 864 mm|
|Minimum scan area (ADF)||70 x 148 mm|
|Auto Document Feeder (ADF) media weight||49 - 120 g/m²|
|Multi feed detection|
|ISO A-series sizes (A0...A9)||A4,A5|
|ISO B-series sizes (B0...B9)||B5|
Ports & interfaces
|Standard interfaces||USB 2.0|
|Power supply type||AC|
|Power consumption (typical)||50 W|
|Power consumption (standby)||15.5 W|
|Minimum system requirements||CD-ROM|
|Minimum hard disk space||300 MB|
|Minimum RAM||512 MB|
|Minimum processor||1.3 GHz|
|Compatible operating systems||Windows 7, x64; Windows Vista, x64; Microsoft Windows XP Home, XP Professional x64|
|Windows operating systems supported|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||10 - 35 °C|
|Storage temperature (T-T)||-40 - 60 °C|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||15 - 80%|
|Storage relative humidity (H-H)||15 - 80%|
|Energy Star certified|
|Electromagnetic compatibility||Class B; EU (EMC Directive, EN 55022: 2006+A1: 2007, EN 61000-3-2: 2006, EN 61000-3-3: 1995+A1: 2001+A2: 2005, EN 55024: 1998+A1: 2001+A2: 2003), Russia (GOST)|
Weight & dimensions
|Package weight||13.4 kg|
|Bundled software||HP Smart Document Scan Software, HP TWAIN, EMC ISIS, Kofax VirtualReScan Pro, Nuance PaperPort, I.R.I.S. Readiris Pro OCR|
|Package dimensions (WxDxH)||607 x 507 x 342 mm|
|Safety||IEC 60950-1: 2005; GOST, CE, Nemko GS|
|Recommended operating temperature range (T-T)||10 - 35 °C|
|Image scaling/enlargement range||1 - 999%|
|Output resolutions||75; 100; 150; 200; 240; 300; 400; 500; 600|
|Minimum scan size||25.4 x 25.4 mm|
|Duplex ADF scanning|
This unit has a full one year manufacturer's warranty from date of purchase.
Mainland UK: We pay the delivery costs on all orders over £100 within mainland UK. Orders under £100.00 will incur a £7.95 delivery charge. Delivery within mainland UK is normally next working day from date of dispatch however larger or more fragile items may require special delivery arrangements and take slightly longer. We will contact you to arrange the most convenient delivery option in these cases.
Republic of Ireland & Northern Ireland: Flat rate delivery fee of £12.95 for regular parcel orders over £100 to anywhere in the Republic of Ireland or Northern Ireland. Larger or more fragile items may require special delivery arrangements and take slightly longer. We will contact you to arrange the most convenient delivery option in these cases.
France/Germany/Netherlands: Flat rate delivery fee of £16.95 for orders over £100. Larger or more fragile items may require special delivery arrangements and take slightly longer. We will contact you to arrange the most convenient delivery option in these cases.
Rest of Europe/America: Please contact us for a quote.
Alternative Address Delivery: We can ship your order to an alternative address to the invoice / billing address (pending security check clearance).
Shipping Information: Subject to stocks and cleared funds, all orders will be dispatched within 24 hours, normally same day if ordered before 11.30a.m.
Weekend / Bank Holidays: There are NO deliveries on Bank/Public Holidays. A Saturday delivery option is available on most orders but does incur an extra delivery charge, please contact us for details.