Windows 8 Pro or other operating systems available
- Customize a PC configuration that’s the perfect fit for your business and take advantage of a 12-month product lifecycle.
- Look smart and work smarter, thanks to a stylish design offering increased flexibility for a variety of hardware configurations. It’s the perfect way to meet your needs—and your budget.
- Cruise through tasks easily and efficiently with the latest processor technology. The Intel® Core™ 4th Gen processor boasts a powerful chipset, processor support and robust memory.
- Be confident at the helm with help from programs like HP Support Assistant that make deployment and management a breeze.
- Coast through your task list thanks to Windows 8.1 and HP. Enjoy a superior user experience that includes intuitive and simple software applications like HP PageLift.
More expansion, less expense
- Experience high growth at a low cost of ownership with options for easy expansion and upgrades.
- Don’t limit your business. Choose from microtower or small form factor with optional bundled displays that can be upgraded and expanded as your needs change.
- Here’s a PC you can rely on. Enjoy a business-class platform and 12-month lifecycle plus the assurance of 115,000 hours of reliability testing.
- Easily share your internet connection with up to five devices with HP Wireless Hotspot. Help colleagues get online and improve productivity.
- Help decrease your environmental impact when you use an EPEAT® Gold registered PC.
- Protect data, devices and identities with HP Client Security which now includes HP Trust Circles to make sure only approved contacts can access the files.
- Stay up and running. HP BIOS Protection offers enhanced protection against virus attacks to the BIOS and other security threats, and is designed to help prevent data loss and reduce downtime.
- Keep sensitive information in safe hands. HP Trust Circles protects your data by ensuring that only approved contacts can access critical files.
- Rest easy and work confidently with dependable support options including a parts/labor/on-site warranty and parts availability for up to three years.
|Processor frequency||3.1 GHz|
|Processor family||Intel Pentium G|
|Number of processors installed||1|
|Processor socket||Socket H3 (LGA 1150)|
|Processor cache||3 MB|
|Processor cache type||Smart Cache|
|System bus rate||5 GT/s|
|PCI Express slots version||3.0|
|Processor lithography||22 nm|
|Processor operating modes||32-bit, 64-bit|
|Thermal Design Power (TDP)||54, 53|
|Processor series||Intel Pentium G3000 series for Desktop|
|Maximum number of PCI Express lanes||16|
|PCI Express configurations||1x16,2x8,1x8+2x4|
|Maximum internal memory supported by processor||32 GB|
|Conflict Free processor|
|Memory types supported by processor||DDR3-SDRAM|
|Memory clock speeds supported by processor||1333 MHz|
|Memory bandwidth supported by processor (max)||21.3 GB/s|
|Memory channels supported by processor||Dual|
|ECC supported by processor|
|Internal memory||4 GB|
|Internal memory type||DDR3-SDRAM|
|Maximum internal memory||16 GB|
|Memory layout (slots x size)||1 x 4 GB|
|Memory slots||2x DIMM|
|Memory clock speed||1600 MHz|
|Total storage capacity||500 GB|
|Card reader integrated|
|Number of hard drives installed||1|
|Hard drive capacity||500 GB|
|Hard drive interface||Serial ATA|
|Hard drive speed||7200 RPM|
|Compatible memory cards||MMC,SD,SDXC,SDHC|
|Optical drive type||DVD Super Multi|
|Optical drives quantity||1|
|On-board graphics adapter|
|Discrete graphics adapter model||Not available|
|On-board graphics adapter model||Intel® HD Graphics|
|On-board graphics adapter family||Intel® HD Graphics|
|On-board graphics adapter base frequency||350 MHz|
|On-board graphics adapter dynamic frequency (max)||1100 MHz|
|Maximum on-board graphics adapter memory||1.024 GB|
|Number of displays supported (on-board graphics)||3|
|On-board graphics adapter DirectX version||11.1|
|Operating system installed||Windows 7 Professional|
|Operating system architecture||64-bit|
|Recovery operating system||Windows 8.1 Pro|
|Ethernet LAN data rates||10,100,1000 Mbit/s|
|Wi-Fi standards||Not supported|
Ports & interfaces
|USB 2.0 ports quantity||4|
|USB 3.0 (3.1 Gen 1) Type-A ports quantity||2|
|VGA (D-Sub) ports quantity||1|
|Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports||1|
|PS/2 ports quantity||2|
|S/PDIF out port|
|Serial ports quantity||1|
|Combo headphone/mic port|
|PCI Express x1 slots||3|
|PCI Express x16 slots||1|
|Colour of product||Black|
|Chassis type||Micro Tower|
|Water cooling system|
|Intel segment tagging||Enterprise, Small Business|
|Motherboard chipset||Intel H81|
|Audio system||DTS Sound+|
Processor special features
|Intel® vPro™ Technology|
|Intel® Small Business Advantage (Intel® SBA)|
|Intel® Wireless Display (Intel® WiDi)|
|Enhanced Intel SpeedStep Technology|
|Embedded options available|
|Intel® InTru™ 3D Technology|
|Intel® Clear Video HD Technology (Intel® CVT HD)|
|Intel Clear Video Technology|
|Intel VT-x with Extended Page Tables (EPT)|
|Thermal Monitoring Technologies|
|Intel Stable Image Platform Program (SIPP)|
|Intel® AES New Instructions (Intel® AES-NI)|
|Intel Trusted Execution Technology|
|Execute Disable Bit|
|Intel FDI Technology|
|Intel Flex Memory Access|
|Intel Fast Memory Access|
|Intel® Smart Cache|
|Intel Enhanced Halt State|
|Intel Demand Based Switching|
|Intel® Clear Video Technology for Mobile Internet Devices (Intel CVT for MID)|
|Processor package size||37.5|
|Supported instruction sets||SSE4.1,SSE4.2|
|CPU configuration (max)||1|
|Graphics & IMC lithography||22 nm|
|Thermal solution specification||PCG 2013C|
|Intel Virtualization Technology for Directed I/O (VT-d)|
|Intel Stable Image Platform Program (SIPP) version||0.00|
|Intel Virtualization Technology (VT-x)|
|Intel TSX-NI version||0.00|
|Intel Dual Display Capable Technology|
|Intel Rapid Storage Technology|
|Processor ARK ID||80796|
|Intel® Smart Response Technology|
|Intel® Turbo Boost Technology|
|Intel® Hyper Threading Technology (Intel® HT Technology)|
|Intel® Quick Sync Video Technology|
|Intel® My WiFi Technology (Intel® MWT)|
|Intel® Identity Protection Technology (Intel® IPT)|
|Intel® Anti-Theft Technology (Intel® AT)|
|Power supply||180 W|
Weight & dimensions
|Operating temperature (T-T)||10 - 35 °C|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||10 - 90%|
|Intel® Virtualization Technology (Intel® VT)||VT-x|
This is a HP Certified Renew Product = HP Certified Quality
HP Renew products are guaranteed to be exactly the same as a brand new product. All HP Renew products undergo a complete HP remanufacturing and testing process, fully restoring them to meet HP certified standards. HP sets strict quality standards for its entire technology portfolio, and ensures that remanufactured products offer the same performance and reliability as new products.
These items are delivered in sealed HP packaging with all original protective film and accessories included.
Full HP Warranty
HP Renew products are covered by the exact same warranty that is offered with new retail HP products. These products are only given the full original warranty after passing HP's stringent quality tests, guaranteeing HP quality and reliability. Additional service and support options are also available to complement the original HP product warranty.
Great Value for Money
HP Renew products offer the same reliability and performance as new HP products, but for at least 10% less than the cost of the equivalent new product. If you have a limited IT budget, HP Renew is the perfect alternative – high quality solutions at a lower cost.
Click on the Google Rating symbol below to read what our previous customers have to say about their experience with Ex Demo Hut!
This unit has a full one year manufacturer's warranty from date of purchase.
Mainland UK: We pay the delivery costs on all orders over £100 within mainland UK. Orders under £100.00 will incur a £7.95 delivery charge. Delivery within mainland UK is normally next working day from date of dispatch however larger or more fragile items may require special delivery arrangements and take slightly longer. We will contact you to arrange the most convenient delivery option in these cases.
Republic of Ireland & Northern Ireland: Flat rate delivery fee of £12.95 for regular parcel orders over £100 to anywhere in the Republic of Ireland or Northern Ireland. Larger or more fragile items may require special delivery arrangements and take slightly longer. We will contact you to arrange the most convenient delivery option in these cases.
France/Germany/Netherlands: Flat rate delivery fee of £16.95 for orders over £100. Larger or more fragile items may require special delivery arrangements and take slightly longer. We will contact you to arrange the most convenient delivery option in these cases.
Rest of Europe/America: Please contact us for a quote.
Alternative Address Delivery: We can ship your order to an alternative address to the invoice / billing address (pending security check clearance).
Shipping Information: Subject to stocks and cleared funds, all orders will be dispatched within 24 hours, normally same day if ordered before 11.30a.m.
Weekend / Bank Holidays: There are NO deliveries on Bank/Public Holidays. A Saturday delivery option is available on most orders but does incur an extra delivery charge, please contact us for details.