- Print professional-quality colour for up to 50% lower cost per page than lasers;
- Create professional colour documents for up to 50% lower cost per page than competitive lasers;
- Print documents that resist fading, water and highlighter pen smearing with HP Officejet inks;
- Print at ISO (laser comparable) speeds of up to 20 ppm black, 16 ppm colour, using affordable, individual inks;
- Maximise your productivity and get better value for frequent printing with high capacity XL ink cartridges.
Print wirelessly or on the go with a choice of mobile printing options.
- Discover the freedom of HP ePrint – now you can print from virtually anywhere;
- Connect to your network wirelessly or with built-in Ethernet, or directly to your PC with Hi-speed USB;
- Print e-mails, documents, web pages and more direct from your iPad®, iPhone® or iPod touch® with AirPrint;
- Print wirelessly direct from a smartphone and other mobile devices using HP mobile printing applications.
Share high-productivity features between multiple users.
- Boost productivity – and save time and paper – with automatic two-sided printing;
- Use the intuitive control panel and graphic display to access print tools, check ink levels and more;
- Create double-sided flyers, borderless photos, impressive leaflets and other professional-looking materials;
- Enjoy reliable printing with minimal interruptions with 250-sheet paper tray, expandable to 500 sheets.
|Maximum duty cycle||25000 pages per month|
|Maximum resolution||4800 x 1200 DPI|
|Number of print cartridges||4|
|Standard printer languages||PCL 3|
|Print speed (black, normal quality, A4/US Letter)||20 ppm|
|Print speed (colour, normal quality, A4/US Letter)||16 ppm|
|Internal memory||128 MB|
|Maximum internal memory||128 MB|
|Standard input capacity||250 sheets|
|Standard output capacity||150 sheets|
|Maximum ISO A-series paper size||A4|
|Standard tray media types||Card stock, Envelopes, Glossy paper, Matte paper, Photo paper, Plain paper|
|ISO A-series sizes (A0...A9)||A4,A5,A6|
|Standard tray media weight||60 - 150 g/m²|
|Maximum print size||A4 (210 x 297 mm)|
Ports & interfaces
|Standard interfaces||Ethernet, USB 2.0, Wireless LAN|
|Mobile printing technologies||Apple AirPrint,HP ePrint|
|Windows operating systems supported||Windows 7 Home Basic,Windows 7 Home Basic x64,Windows 7 Home Premium,Windows 7 Home Premium x64,Windows 7 Professional,Windows 7 Professional x64,Windows 7 Starter,Windows 7 Starter x64,Windows 7 Ultimate,Windows 7 Ultimate x64,Windows Vista Business,Windows Vista Business x64,Windows Vista Enterprise,Windows Vista Enterprise x64,Windows Vista Home Basic,Windows Vista Home Basic x64,Windows Vista Home Premium,Windows Vista Home Premium x64,Windows Vista Ultimate,Windows Vista Ultimate x64,Windows XP Home,Windows XP Home x64,Windows XP Professional,Windows XP Professional x64|
|Mac operating systems supported||Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard, Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard|
|Linux operating systems supported|
Weight & dimensions
|Package weight||13.9 kg|
|Power consumption (typical)||3.84 W|
|AC input voltage||100 - 240 V|
|AC input frequency||50/60 Hz|
|Power consumption (standby)||0.27 W|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||5 - 40 °C|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||20 - 75%|
|Energy Star certified|
|Colour of product||Black|
|Processor frequency||360 MHz|
|Print technology||Thermal inkjet|
This item has been on display or used for demonstration purposes only. It has been thoroughly checked by qualified engineers for any marks, scuffs or defects and has been certified to be in absolute mint condition.
The unit comes with all original packaging and accessories. The original box will have been opened and resealed but everything is otherwise exactly the same as a new package and the unit itself is immaculate.
Click on the Google Rating symbol below to read what our previous customers have to say about their experience with Ex Demo Hut
This unit has a full one year manufacturer's warranty from date of purchase.
Mainland UK: We pay the delivery costs on all orders over £100 within mainland UK. Orders under £100.00 will incur a £7.95 delivery charge. Delivery within mainland UK is normally next working day from date of dispatch however larger or more fragile items may require special delivery arrangements and take slightly longer. We will contact you to arrange the most convenient delivery option in these cases.
Republic of Ireland & Northern Ireland: Flat rate delivery fee of £12.95 for regular parcel orders over £100 to anywhere in the Republic of Ireland or Northern Ireland. Larger or more fragile items may require special delivery arrangements and take slightly longer. We will contact you to arrange the most convenient delivery option in these cases.
France/Germany/Netherlands: Flat rate delivery fee of £16.95 for orders over £100. Larger or more fragile items may require special delivery arrangements and take slightly longer. We will contact you to arrange the most convenient delivery option in these cases.
Rest of Europe/America: Please contact us for a quote.
Alternative Address Delivery: We can ship your order to an alternative address to the invoice / billing address (pending security check clearance).
Shipping Information: Subject to stocks and cleared funds, all orders will be dispatched within 24 hours, normally same day if ordered before 11.30a.m.
Weekend / Bank Holidays: There are NO deliveries on Bank/Public Holidays. A Saturday delivery option is available on most orders but does incur an extra delivery charge, please contact us for details.