Designed for business users who want to get more done with a versatile, wireless,, web-connected, colour 4-in-1 device that can streamline workflows, provide touchscreen access to business apps, and enable printing from virtually anywhere
Experience versatile, networked productivity.
- Help save time and effort by scanning documents directly to a flash drive, email, network folder, or the web. This MFP also handles fax, print, and copy jobs with ease.
- Set up and share anywhere in the office with wireless and built-in Ethernet connectivity,. Configure networking fast – without wires,.
- Finish copying and scanning jobs with less effort, using the 35-page automatic document feeder.
- Use the easy-access USB port to print from – and save scans to – a flash drive.
Enjoy web-connected ease of use.
- Simplify workflows – use the 8.9 cm (3.5-in) colour touchscreen display to access business apps and print business information quickly. You can even scan to online storage sites.
- Print from virtually anywhere with HP ePrint.
- Easily print from a mobile device to your printer, without a network, using wireless direct printing,. Print wirelessly from your iPad®, iPhone®, and iPod touch® with AirPrint™.
- Install in only a few minutes – there's no CD required with HP Smart Install.
Rely on professional-quality colour.
- Produce vivid colours and crisp detail with HP ImageREt 3600 and ColorSphere II toner.
- Use ID Copy to create a one-sided copy of a two-sided ID. Improve the quality of your copies with automatic copy optimisation.
- Print professional-quality colour at speeds of up to 14 ppm. Reload the paper tray less often, thanks to the 150-sheet capacity.
- Get the same black cost per page as a black-only HP LaserJet printer. Save money with the high-capacity HP LaserJet 131X Black Toner Cartridge.
Conserve resources to help meet environmental goals.
Save energy with HP Auto-On/Auto-Off Technology which turns the printer on when you need it, off when you don’t.
- Save energy and time with Instant-on Technology. Start printing with the first page out as fast as 19 seconds.
- Help reduce your environmental impact – preinstalled cartridges decrease packaging. This MFP's compact size uses less space and creates less packaging waste.
- Enjoy free, easy recycling – cartridges returned through HP Planet Partners are recycled responsibly.
-  Wireless performance is dependent upon physical environment and distance from access point, and may be limited during active VPN connections.
-  Wireless direct printing, built-in wireless connectivity, and HP Auto Wireless Connect are only available on the HP LaserJet Pro 200 color MFP M276nw.
-  Requires a wireless access point and an Internet connection to the printer. Services may require registration. App availability varies by country, language, and agreements.
-  Requires an Internet connection to the printer. Feature works with any connected Internet- and email-capable device. Requires HP Web Services Account Registration. Print times may vary.
-  HP Auto Wireless Connect may not be available for all system configurations. Wireless performance is dependent upon physical environment and distance from access point.
-  Mobile device must be wireless-enabled. Printer must be HP ePrint-enabled.
-  Supports the following devices running iOS 4.2 or later: iPad®, iPad® 2, iPhone® (3GS or later), iPod touch® (3rd generation or later). Works with HP AirPrint-enabled printers and requires the printer be connected to the same network as your iOS device. Wireless performance is dependent upon physical environment and distance from the access point. AirPrint, the AirPrint logo, iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple® Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
-  HP Smart Install works with Microsoft® Windows only.
-  Printing speed measured using ISO/IEC 24734 and excludes first set of test documents. Exact speed varies depending on the system configuration, software application, driver, and document complexity. FPO exact speed varies depending on the system configuration, software programme, document complexity, network, media width, media weight, environment, and job size.
-  Compared with HP LaserJet Pro M1536dnf MFP. Assuming customer is printing at least 30% of total pages in colour with content similar to the colour ISO/IEC 19798 test suite and overall average job length of three pages. Yields established using ISO/IEC test standards. Actual yields and costs vary considerably depending on images printed, number of colour pages printed, and other factors.
-  HP 131X LaserJet Black Toner Cartridge not included; please purchase separately.
-  HP Auto-On and Auto-Off capabilities are subject to printer and settings.
-  Compared with products that use traditional fusing.
-  Programme availability varies. HP cartridge return and recycling is currently available in more than 50 countries and territories around the world through the HP Planet Partners programme.
|Maximum duty cycle||30000 pages per month|
|Printing colours||Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow|
|Number of print cartridges||4|
|Recommended duty cycle||250 - 1500 pages per month|
|Duplex printing modes||Manual|
|Processor frequency||750 MHz|
|Print speed (black, normal quality, A4/US Letter)||14 ppm|
|Maximum resolution||600 x 600 DPI|
|Standard printer languages||PCL 5c,PCL 6,PostScript 3|
|Print speed (colour, normal quality, A4/US Letter)||14 ppm|
|Print resolution (colour, normal quality)||600 x 600 DPI|
|Print resolution (black, normal quality)||600 x 600 DPI|
|Time to first page (black, normal)||18.5 s|
|Time to first page (colour, normal)||19 s|
|Maximum copy resolution||600 x 600 DPI|
|Copy speed (normal quality, black, A4)||14 cpm|
|Copy speed (normal quality, colour, A4)||14 cpm|
|Copier resize||25 - 400%|
|Maximum number of copies||99 copies|
|Optical scanning resolution||1200 x 1200 DPI|
|Scan type||Flatbed & ADF|
|Maximum scan area||216 x 297 mm|
|Scan to||E-mail, USB|
|Image formats supported||JPG|
|Document formats supported|
|Input colour depth||30 bit|
|Fax resolution (black & white)||203 x 196 DPI|
|Modem speed||33.6 Kbit/s|
|Fax memory||250 pages|
|Fax broadcasting||120 locations|
|Fax delayed sending|
|Standard input capacity||150 sheets|
|Paper input type||Paper tray|
|Auto document feeder (ADF) input capacity||35 sheets|
|Number of standard paper trays||1|
|Standard output capacity||125 sheets|
|Maximum output capacity||125 sheets|
|Maximum ISO A-series paper size||A4|
|Standard tray media types||Bond paper, Card stock, Envelopes, Glossy paper, Labels, Photo paper, Plain paper, Pre-printed, Recycled paper, Transparencies|
|ISO A-series sizes (A0...A9)||A4,A5,A6|
|Non-ISO print media sizes||Legal|
|JIS B-series sizes (B0...B9)||B5|
|Photo paper sizes||10x15 cm|
|Maximum print size||Legal (216 x 356 mm)|
|Custom media width||76 - 216 mm|
|Custom media length||127 - 356 mm|
|Mobile printing technologies||Apple AirPrint,HP ePrint|
Ports & interfaces
|Standard interfaces||Ethernet, USB 2.0, Wireless LAN|
|Internal memory||256 MB|
|Card reader integrated|
|Maximum internal memory||256 MB|
|Printing noise level||48 dB|
|Power consumption (average operating)||315 W|
|Power consumption (standby)||6.4 W|
|Power consumption (off)||0.2 W|
|AC input voltage||220 - 240 V|
|AC input frequency||50 Hz|
|Windows operating systems supported|
|Mac operating systems supported|
|Linux operating systems supported|
|Minimum system requirements||CD/DVD-ROM
|Minimum RAM||512 MB|
|Minimum hard disk space||200 MB|
|Minimum processor||PowerPC G4/Intel Pentium, 233 MHz|
|Energy Star certified|
|Colour of product||Black|
Weight & dimensions
|Package weight||26.9 kg|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H)||10 - 80%|
|Operating temperature (T-T)||17 - 25 °C|
|Storage relative humidity (H-H)||0 - 95%|
|Compatible operating systems||Mac OS X v10.5, v10.6, v10.7
Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
Windows Vista (32/64-bit)
Windows XP SP2+ (32/64-bit)
Windows Server 2008 (32/64-bit)
Windows Server 2003 SP3+ (32/64-bit)
Linpus Linux 9.4, 9.5
RED HAT Enterprise Linux 5.0
SUSE Linux 10.3, 11.0, 11, 11.1, 11.2
Fedora 9, 9.0, 10, 10.0, 11.0, 11, 12, 12.0
Ubuntu 8.04, 8.04.1, 8.04.2, 8.10, 9.04, 9.10, 10.04
Debian 5.0, 5.0.1, 5.0.2, 5.0.3
|All-in-one functions||Copy, Fax, Print, Scan|
|Colour all-in-one functions||Copy, Fax, Print, Scan|
This unit has a full one year manufacturer's warranty from date of purchase.
Mainland UK: We pay the delivery costs on all orders over £100 within mainland UK. Orders under £100.00 will incur a £7.95 delivery charge. Delivery within mainland UK is normally next working day from date of dispatch however larger or more fragile items may require special delivery arrangements and take slightly longer. We will contact you to arrange the most convenient delivery option in these cases.
Republic of Ireland & Northern Ireland: Flat rate delivery fee of £12.95 for regular parcel orders over £100 to anywhere in the Republic of Ireland or Northern Ireland. Larger or more fragile items may require special delivery arrangements and take slightly longer. We will contact you to arrange the most convenient delivery option in these cases.
France/Germany/Netherlands: Flat rate delivery fee of £16.95 for orders over £100. Larger or more fragile items may require special delivery arrangements and take slightly longer. We will contact you to arrange the most convenient delivery option in these cases.
Rest of Europe/America: Please contact us for a quote.
Alternative Address Delivery: We can ship your order to an alternative address to the invoice / billing address (pending security check clearance).
Shipping Information: Subject to stocks and cleared funds, all orders will be dispatched within 24 hours, normally same day if ordered before 11.30a.m.
Weekend / Bank Holidays: There are NO deliveries on Bank/Public Holidays. A Saturday delivery option is available on most orders but does incur an extra delivery charge, please contact us for details.