Windows 8 Pro or other operating systems available
Innovative, sleek design.
- The new stylish HP ZBook 15 projects a professional image at the office, client meetings, and on the road without sacrificing the durability of a lightweight chassis.
- Consolidate workstation resources and connect from any computer at any location with internet access. With HP Remote Graphics Software (RGS),1 collaborate with colleagues, or utilize the power of servers and workstations back at the office.
Power to perform.
- With Thunderbolt™,2 professional NVIDIA Quadro 3D Graphics, and optional Quad Core CPUs,3 4 the new HP ZBook 15 takes power to a new standard.
- Empower your creativity. Count on dynamic, true workstation performance with the latest 4th generation Intel® Core™ i5 or i7 processors.
- Customize this HP ZBook 15 to meet your demands. Keep large files at your fingertips without sacrificing performance with Windows 8 Pro, up to 1.8 TB of storage3 6 and up to 32 GB of memory.
- Accelerate creative projects with up to 2X faster data transfer speeds than USB 3.0. Easily connect to multiple devices with just one cable. Thunderbolt™2 technology makes it possible.
- Get full power of graphics when you need them and longer battery life when using lighter graphic applications. It’s automatic and seamless with hybrid graphics.
- Confidence in colors.
- Maintain accurate, predictable colors that are consistent across your entire digital workflow. What you see on your display is true to the finished product, thanks to the optional HP DreamColor display.
- During the HP Total Test Process, mobile workstations experience 115,000 hours of performance trials, and with ISV-certifications, the HP ZBook 15 is reliable and ready for business.
- Optimize this HP ZBook 15 for peak performance. HP Performance Advisor7 configures your system with updated settings and drivers to help maximize performance.
- No tools needed. Just unlatch the HP Easy Access Door to quickly service your hardware and upgrade parts.
|Colour of product||Black|
|Product type||Mobile workstation|
|Processor frequency||2.7 GHz|
|Processor family||Intel Core i7-4xxx|
|Processor boost frequency||3.7 GHz|
|Processor cache||6 MB|
|Processor cache type||Smart Cache|
|Motherboard chipset||Intel QM87|
|Processor lithography||22 nm|
|Processor operating modes||64-bit|
|Thermal Design Power (TDP)||47 W|
|Processor series||Intel Core i7-4800 Mobile series|
|Maximum number of PCI Express lanes||16|
|PCI Express slots version||3.0|
|PCI Express configurations||1x16,2x8,1x8+2x4|
|Conflict Free processor|
|ECC supported by processor|
|Internal memory||8 GB|
|Internal memory type||DDR3L-SDRAM|
|Maximum internal memory||32 GB|
|Memory clock speed||1600 MHz|
|Memory layout (slots x size)||2 x 4 GB|
|Memory slots||4x SO-DIMM|
|Total storage capacity||256 GB|
|Card reader integrated|
|Number of SSDs installed||1|
|Solid-state drive capacity||256 GB|
|Solid-state drive interface||Serial ATA|
|Compatible memory cards||SD|
|Display diagonal||39.6 cm (15.6")|
|Display resolution||1920 x 1080 pixels|
|HD type||Full HD|
|On-board graphics adapter|
|Discrete graphics adapter|
|On-board graphics adapter model||Intel® HD Graphics 4600|
|Discrete graphics adapter model||NVIDIA Quadro K1100M|
|On-board graphics adapter family||Intel® HD Graphics|
|On-board graphics adapter base frequency||400 MHz|
|On-board graphics adapter dynamic frequency (max)||1300 MHz|
|Maximum on-board graphics adapter memory||1.74 GB|
|Number of displays supported (on-board graphics)||3|
|Discrete graphics adapter memory||2 GB|
|Discrete graphics memory type||GDDR5|
|On-board graphics adapter DirectX version||11.1|
|On-board graphics adapter ID||0x416|
|Optical drive type||DVD Super Multi DL|
|Audio system||DTS Studio Sound|
|Number of built-in speakers||2|
|Ethernet LAN data rates||10,100,1000 Mbit/s|
Ports & interfaces
|USB 2.0 ports quantity||1|
|USB 3.0 (3.1 Gen 1) Type-A ports quantity||3|
|VGA (D-Sub) ports quantity||1|
|Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports||1|
|Thunderbolt ports quantity||1|
|Combo headphone/mic port|
|Pointing device||Touchpad + Pointing Stick|
|Spill resistant keyboard|
|Operating system installed||Windows 7 Professional|
|Operating system architecture||64-bit|
Processor special features
|Intel® Wireless Display (Intel® WiDi)|
|Intel® My WiFi Technology (Intel® MWT)|
|Intel® Anti-Theft Technology (Intel® AT)|
|Intel® Identity Protection Technology (Intel® IPT)|
|Intel® vPro™ Technology|
|Intel® Hyper Threading Technology (Intel® HT Technology)|
|Intel® Turbo Boost Technology||2.0|
|Enhanced Intel SpeedStep Technology|
|Intel® Clear Video HD Technology (Intel® CVT HD)|
|Intel Clear Video Technology|
|Intel® InTru™ 3D Technology|
|Intel® Quick Sync Video Technology|
|Intel Flex Memory Access|
|Intel® Smart Cache|
|Intel® AES New Instructions (Intel® AES-NI)|
|Intel Trusted Execution Technology|
|Intel Enhanced Halt State|
|Intel VT-x with Extended Page Tables (EPT)|
|Intel Demand Based Switching|
|Intel® Secure Key|
|Intel® Clear Video Technology for Mobile Internet Devices (Intel CVT for MID)|
|Execute Disable Bit|
|Thermal Monitoring Technologies|
|Processor package size||37.5|
|Supported instruction sets||AVX 2.0,SSE4.1,SSE4.2|
|CPU configuration (max)||1|
|Embedded options available|
|Intel Virtualization Technology for Directed I/O (VT-d)|
|Intel Identity Protection Technology version||1.00|
|Intel Secure Key Technology version||1.00|
|Intel TSX-NI version||0.00|
|Intel Virtualization Technology (VT-x)|
|Intel Dual Display Capable Technology|
|Intel FDI Technology|
|Intel Rapid Storage Technology|
|Intel Fast Memory Access|
|Processor ARK ID||75128|
|Battery technology||Lithium-Ion (Li-Ion)|
|Number of battery cells||8|
|Battery capacity (Watt hours)||75 Wh|
|AC adapter power||200 W|
|Cable lock slot|
|Trusted Platform Module (TPM)|
Weight & dimensions
|Energy Star certified|
This is a HP Renew Product = HP Certified Quality
HP Renew products are guaranteed to be exactly the same as a brand new product. All HP Renew products undergo a complete HP remanufacturing and testing process, fully restoring them to meet HP certified standards. HP sets strict quality standards for its entire technology portfolio, and ensures that remanufactured products offer the same performance and reliability as new products.
These items are delivered in sealed HP packaging with all original protective film and accessories included.
Full HP Warranty
HP Renew products are covered by the exact same warranty that is offered with new retail HP products. These products are only given the full original warranty after passing HP's stringent quality tests, guaranteeing HP quality and reliability. Additional service and support options are also available to complement the original HP product warranty.
Great Value for Money
HP Renew products offer the same reliability and performance as new HP products, but for at least 10% less than the cost of the equivalent new product. If you have a limited IT budget, HP Renew is the perfect alternative – high quality solutions at a lower cost.
Click on the Google Rating symbol below to read what our previous customers have to say about their experience with Ex Demo Hut!
This unit has a full manufacturer's warranty.
Mainland UK: We pay the delivery costs on all orders over £100 within mainland UK. Orders under £100.00 will incur a £7.95 delivery charge. Delivery within mainland UK is normally next working day from date of dispatch however larger or more fragile items may require special delivery arrangements and take slightly longer. We will contact you to arrange the most convenient delivery option in these cases.
Republic of Ireland & Northern Ireland: Flat rate delivery fee of £12.95 for regular parcel orders over £100 to anywhere in the Republic of Ireland or Northern Ireland. Larger or more fragile items may require special delivery arrangements and take slightly longer. We will contact you to arrange the most convenient delivery option in these cases.
France/Germany/Netherlands: Flat rate delivery fee of £16.95 for orders over £100. Larger or more fragile items may require special delivery arrangements and take slightly longer. We will contact you to arrange the most convenient delivery option in these cases.
Rest of Europe/America: Please contact us for a quote.
Alternative Address Delivery: We can ship your order to an alternative address to the invoice / billing address (pending security check clearance).
Shipping Information: Subject to stocks and cleared funds, all orders will be dispatched within 24 hours, normally same day if ordered before 11.30a.m.
Weekend / Bank Holidays: There are NO deliveries on Bank/Public Holidays. A Saturday delivery option is available on most orders but does incur an extra delivery charge, please contact us for details.