Windows 8 Pro or other operating systems available
Sleek and elegant.
- High quality design delivers one of the thinnest tablets in the industry at 9.2mm thin. The HP ElitePad 1000 G2 Tablet feels light at just 680 g (1.5 lbs.) but it’s built to last.
- Enjoy wider viewing angles on the outdoor viewable 25,65 cm (10.1") diagonal WUXGA multi-touch panel.
- Take the next step in productivity with the HP ElitePad 1000 G2 Tablet equipped with a 64-bit Intel® processor and the features you need to stay productive in the office or on the go.
- Control wireless connection, including optional worldwide 4G LTE,1 with HP Connection Manager.
- Dual cameras help you collaborate or capture the moment.
- Work the way that suits you best. The ElitePad 1000 G2 supports touch, pen or voice-based input.
- Easily incorporate the HP ElitePad 1000 G2 Tablet into your IT environment and simplify your workload with optional solutions from HP, LANDesk and Microsoft.
- Enjoy enterprise-class setup and take the headache away from IT with HP Custom Integration Services.
Security from the start.
- Stay up and running. HP BIOS Protection2 offers enhanced protection against virus attacks to the BIOS and other security threats, and is designed to help prevent data loss and reduce downtime.
- Prevent data from being copied to USB devices without permission using HP Device Access Manager with Just in Time Authentication.
- Expand what you can do with a suite of accessories3—smart jackets, battery, adapters, docking station, covers, cases, and more—designed specifically for the HP ElitePad and turn a true business tablet into a total business solution.
- Simplify logins and prevent unauthorized access to data on your device or private network with an HP ElitePad Security Jacket.
|Processor frequency||1.59 GHz|
|Processor family||Intel® Atom™|
|Processor cache||2 MB|
|Processor boost frequency||2.39 GHz|
|Conflict Free processor|
|Graphics & IMC lithography||22 nm|
|Processor cache type||L2|
|Processor codename||Bay Trail|
|Processor lithography||22 nm|
|Processor operating modes||32-bit, 64-bit|
|Processor package size||17|
|Scenario Design Power (SDP)||2 W|
|Thermal Design Power (TDP)||2 W|
|Processor ARK ID||80267|
|Internal memory||4 GB|
|Internal memory type||LPDDR3-SDRAM|
|Memory clock speed||1067 MHz|
|Internal storage capacity||64 GB|
|Display diagonal||25.6 cm (10.1")|
|Display resolution||1920 x 1200 pixels|
|Rear camera resolution (numeric)||8 MP|
|Front camera resolution (numeric)||2.1 MP|
|Number of built-in speakers||2|
|Audio system||DTS Sound+|
|Top Wi-Fi standard||IEEE 802.11n|
|Wi-Fi standards||IEEE 802.11a,IEEE 802.11b,IEEE 802.11g,IEEE 802.11n|
Ports & interfaces
|Combo headphone/mic port|
|Operating system architecture||64-bit|
|Ambient light sensor|
|Colour of product||Silver|
Processor special features
|Intel® Turbo Boost Technology|
|Embedded options available|
|Intel® AES New Instructions (Intel® AES-NI)|
|Intel Virtualization Technology (VT-x)|
|Battery technology||Lithium Polymer (LiPo)|
|Battery capacity (Watt hours)||30 Wh|
|Number of battery cells||2|
|AC adapter power||10 W|
|Operating system installed||Windows 8.1 Pro|
|Bundled software||Buy Office, PDF Complete Corporate Edition, HP Mobile Connect, HP Wireless Hotspot (models with WLAN), HP ePrint, HP Manageability, HP PageLift, HP Support Assistant, HP SoftPaq Download Manager, Kindle, Box (50 GB offer)|
Weight & dimensions
This item has been on display or used for demonstration purposes only. It has been thoroughly checked by qualified engineers for any marks, scuffs or defects and has been certified to be in absolute mint condition.
The unit comes with all original packaging and accessories. The original box will have been opened and resealed but everything is otherwise exactly the same as a new package and the unit itself is immaculate.
Click on any of our customer review profiles below to see what previous customers have to say about their experience with Ex Demo Hut
Mainland UK: We pay the delivery costs on all orders over £100 within mainland UK. Orders under £100.00 will incur a £7.95 delivery charge. Delivery within mainland UK is normally next working day from date of dispatch however larger or more fragile items may require special delivery arrangements and take slightly longer. We will contact you to arrange the most convenient delivery option in these cases.
Republic of Ireland & Northern Ireland: Flat rate delivery fee of £12.95 for regular parcel orders over £100 to anywhere in the Republic of Ireland or Northern Ireland. Larger or more fragile items may require special delivery arrangements and take slightly longer. We will contact you to arrange the most convenient delivery option in these cases.
France/Germany/Netherlands: Flat rate delivery fee of £16.95 for orders over £100. Larger or more fragile items may require special delivery arrangements and take slightly longer. We will contact you to arrange the most convenient delivery option in these cases.
Rest of Europe/America: Please contact us for a quote.
Alternative Address Delivery: We can ship your order to an alternative address to the invoice / billing address (pending security check clearance).
Shipping Information: Subject to stocks and cleared funds, all orders will be dispatched within 24 hours, normally same day if ordered before 11.30a.m.
Weekend / Bank Holidays: There are NO deliveries on Bank/Public Holidays. A Saturday delivery option is available on most orders but does incur an extra delivery charge, please contact us for details.