Windows 8.1 Pro or other operating systems available
Sleek, slim, smart
- Slip the Special Edition EliteBook Folio 1020 into your carry-on and forget it’s even there, thanks to an ultra-light (1 kg), ultra-thin (15.7 mm) design crafted from carbon fiber and forged magnesium-lithium alloy.
Streamlined security and management
- Rely on HP’s industry leading security and blank management solutions. Keep devices, data, and identities secure and easily managed with power tools from HP including HP BIOSphere, and HP Touchpoint Manager.
Tough and ready
- Confidently take on the rigors of everyday use and frequent travel with a resilient EliteBook engineered with no moving parts and designed to undergo MIL-STD 810G durability testing for reliable, quiet, responsive performance.
Give your fingers a break
- After hours of user studies, HP engineered the HP Premium Keyboard with a remarkable balance of comfort and feedback allowing users to concentrate on the task at hand.
- Collaborate with colleagues around the world using a suite of features including HD web cam, immersive DTS Studio Sound™ with stereo speakers, dual-array microphone and industry leading HP Noise Reduction Software.
Create the total package
- Elevate your EliteBook by adding an optional docking station, Elite curved display, and more.
A brilliant view
- See it all with brilliant clarity on a stunning, high-resolution 12.5” diagonal QHD anti-glare non-touch display.
Connect without complications
- Keep your connection with WiDI, Miracast, WLAN 802.11ac/Bluetooth® 4.0 combo.
- Enjoy two USB 3.0 ports, a MicroSD expansion slot and HDMI video output.
Solid support services
- Take advantage of HP’s Elite Support, flexible limited warranty solutions and Global Series support.
Valuable support at your service
- Simplify technical support with optional Helpdesk by HP Care Services. Rely on cost-effective expertise that’s available 24x7, covering multiple brands, devices and operating systems.
|Colour of product||Silver|
|Intel segment tagging||Enterprise, Small Business|
|Processor frequency||1.1 GHz|
|Processor family||Intel Core M|
|Processor boost frequency||2.6 GHz|
|Processor cache||4 MB|
|Processor cache type||L3|
|Processor lithography||14 nm|
|Processor operating modes||32-bit, 64-bit|
|Thermal Design Power (TDP)||4.5 W|
|Processor series||Intel Core M-5Y Mobile series|
|Maximum number of PCI Express lanes||12|
|PCI Express slots version||2.0|
|PCI Express configurations||x1 (6), x2 (4), x4 (3)|
|Configurable TDP-down frequency||600 MHz|
|Scenario Design Power (SDP)||3.5 W|
|Conflict Free processor|
|ECC supported by processor|
|Internal memory||8 GB|
|Internal memory type||LPDDR3-SDRAM|
|Maximum internal memory||8 GB|
|Memory clock speed||1600 MHz|
|Memory form factor||On-board|
|Total storage capacity||256 GB|
|Card reader integrated|
|Number of SSDs installed||1|
|Solid-state drive capacity||256 GB|
|Solid-state drive interface||Serial ATA|
|Compatible memory cards||MicroSD (TransFlash)|
|Display diagonal||31.8 cm (12.5")|
|Display resolution||1920 x 1080 pixels|
|HD type||Full HD|
|On-board graphics adapter|
|Discrete graphics adapter|
|On-board graphics adapter model||Intel® HD Graphics 5300|
|Discrete graphics adapter model||Not available|
|On-board graphics adapter family||Intel® HD Graphics|
|On-board graphics adapter base frequency||300 MHz|
|On-board graphics adapter dynamic frequency (max)||900 MHz|
|Maximum on-board graphics adapter memory||16 GB|
|Number of displays supported (on-board graphics)||3|
|On-board graphics adapter DirectX version||11.2|
|On-board graphics adapter ID||0x161E|
|Optical drive type|
|Audio system||DTS Studio Sound|
|Number of built-in speakers||2|
|Near Field Communication (NFC)|
Ports & interfaces
|USB 3.0 (3.1 Gen 1) Type-A ports quantity||2|
|HDMI ports quantity||1|
|S/PDIF out port|
|Combo headphone/mic port|
|CardBus PCMCIA slot type|
|Spill resistant keyboard|
|Operating system installed||Windows 7 Professional|
|Operating system architecture||64-bit|
|Recovery operating system||Windows 8.1 Pro|
Processor special features
|Intel® Wireless Display (Intel® WiDi)|
|Intel® My WiFi Technology (Intel® MWT)|
|Intel® Anti-Theft Technology (Intel® AT)|
|Intel® Smart Response Technology|
|Intel® Identity Protection Technology (Intel® IPT)|
|Intel® vPro™ Technology|
|Intel® Hyper Threading Technology (Intel® HT Technology)|
|Intel® Turbo Boost Technology||2.0|
|Intel® Small Business Advantage (Intel® SBA)|
|Enhanced Intel SpeedStep Technology|
|Intel® Clear Video HD Technology (Intel® CVT HD)|
|Intel Clear Video Technology|
|Intel® InTru™ 3D Technology|
|Intel® Quick Sync Video Technology|
|Intel Flex Memory Access|
|Intel® Smart Cache|
|Intel® AES New Instructions (Intel® AES-NI)|
|Intel Trusted Execution Technology|
|Intel Enhanced Halt State|
|Intel VT-x with Extended Page Tables (EPT)|
|Intel Demand Based Switching|
|Intel® Secure Key|
|Intel Stable Image Platform Program (SIPP)|
|Intel® OS Guard|
|Intel® Clear Video Technology for Mobile Internet Devices (Intel CVT for MID)|
|Execute Disable Bit|
|Thermal Monitoring Technologies|
|Processor package size||30|
|Supported instruction sets||AVX 2.0,SSE4.1,SSE4.2|
|CPU configuration (max)||1|
|Embedded options available|
|Graphics & IMC lithography||14 nm|
|Intel Virtualization Technology for Directed I/O (VT-d)|
|Intel Identity Protection Technology version||1.00|
|Intel Smart Response Technology version||1.00|
|Intel Stable Image Platform Program (SIPP) version||0.00|
|Intel Secure Key Technology version||1.00|
|Intel Small Business Advantage (SBA) version||1.00|
|Intel TSX-NI version||0.00|
|Intel Virtualization Technology (VT-x)|
|Intel Dual Display Capable Technology|
|Intel FDI Technology|
|Intel Rapid Storage Technology|
|Intel Fast Memory Access|
|Processor ARK ID||84669|
|Battery technology||Lithium Polymer (LiPo)|
|Number of battery cells||4|
|Battery capacity (Watt hours)||36 Wh|
|AC adapter power||45 W|
Weight & dimensions
|Energy Star certified|
This item has been on display or used for demonstration purposes only. It has been thoroughly checked by qualified engineers for any marks, scuffs or defects and has been certified to be in absolute mint condition.
The unit comes with all original packaging and accessories. The original box will have been opened and resealed but everything is otherwise exactly the same as a new package and the unit itself is immaculate.
Click on any of our customer review profiles below to see what previous customers have to say about their experience with Ex Demo Hut
Mainland UK: We pay the delivery costs on all orders over £100 within mainland UK. Orders under £100.00 will incur a £7.95 delivery charge. Delivery within mainland UK is normally next working day from date of dispatch however larger or more fragile items may require special delivery arrangements and take slightly longer. We will contact you to arrange the most convenient delivery option in these cases.
Republic of Ireland & Northern Ireland: Flat rate delivery fee of £12.95 for regular parcel orders over £100 to anywhere in the Republic of Ireland or Northern Ireland. Larger or more fragile items may require special delivery arrangements and take slightly longer. We will contact you to arrange the most convenient delivery option in these cases.
France/Germany/Netherlands: Flat rate delivery fee of £16.95 for orders over £100. Larger or more fragile items may require special delivery arrangements and take slightly longer. We will contact you to arrange the most convenient delivery option in these cases.
Rest of Europe/America: Please contact us for a quote.
Alternative Address Delivery: We can ship your order to an alternative address to the invoice / billing address (pending security check clearance).
Shipping Information: Subject to stocks and cleared funds, all orders will be dispatched within 24 hours, normally same day if ordered before 11.30a.m.
Weekend / Bank Holidays: There are NO deliveries on Bank/Public Holidays. A Saturday delivery option is available on most orders but does incur an extra delivery charge, please contact us for details.