Windows 8.1 Pro or other operating systems available
Designed for business.
- Show off the sleek design of the HP Pro x2 612 G1 2-in-1 detachable built for content creation. The tablet features a large 12.5-inch diagonal HD or FHD screen, a USB 3.0 port for data transfer, and, on select models, an optional high performance HP Pro x2 612 G1 Wacom Pen.
Multiple purchase options.
- Purchase your full detachable notebook today or build it up over time. The HP Pro x2 612 G1 works with optional keyboards3 that provide solutions for a full notebook replacement or meeting travel needs. You can purchase HP Pro x2 612 G1 Tablet or 2-in-1 detachable with a power keyboard and travel keyboard option.
High performance 2-in-1.
- Replace your traditional notebook with the HP Pro x2 612 G1. The 2-in-1 solutions lets you perform at your best with optional 4th generation Intel® Core™ i3/i5, Pentium,™ or Celeron™ processors, fast SSDs, and longer battery life when paired with the optional HP Pro x2 612 G1 Power Keyboard.
Security for business.
- Help protect your HP Pro x2 612 G1 and the data on it with HP security features. HP Sure Start, HP BIOSphere, HP Client Security, and optional fingerprint reader on the tablet help keep your device secure.
- Enjoy smooth and precise interaction with select models using the optional HP Pro x2 612 G1 Wacom Pen11 with high performance pressure sensitivity and smart palm rejection technology.
- Functions as a full notebook by utilizing two USB 3.0 ports, DisplayPort, VGA and RJ45 on the HP Pro x2 612 G1 Power Keyboard.3 The Power Keyboard also supports enterprise docking with a side connector for the optional HP UltraSlim Docking Station.
- The HP Pro x2 612 G1 Travel Keyboard6 helps you travel light and stay productive on the go.
- Get to work virtually anywhere in the world with fast, reliable, and secure wireless connections using optional Qualcomm® Gobi™ 4G LTE10 connectivity and avoid added expenses of fee based WiFi hotspots on the road with data plans to fit your enterprise needs.
- Enjoy easy integration with HP Client Management Solutions8 optional LANDesk, and Intel® vPro technology.
- Protect your critical data with TPM, a Smart Card Reader and an optional Finger Print Reader.
- HP BIOSphere helps keep mission-critical data and systems protected with customizable security.
- Guard your data, device and identity with HP Client Security.
- Get the stability of managed lifecycle transitions and global series support.
- Get the right options for the detachable that best fits your business needs.
|Colour of product||Silver|
|Product type||Hybrid (2-in-1)|
|Form factor||Convertible (Detachable)|
|Intel segment tagging||Enterprise, Small Business|
|Processor frequency||1.6 GHz|
|Processor family||Intel Core i5-4xxx|
|Processor boost frequency||2 GHz|
|System bus rate||5 GT/s|
|Processor cache||3 MB|
|Processor cache type||Smart Cache|
|Processor lithography||22 nm|
|Processor operating modes||64-bit|
|Thermal Design Power (TDP)||11.5 W|
|Processor series||Intel Core i5-4200 Mobile series|
|Maximum number of PCI Express lanes||12|
|PCI Express slots version||2.0|
|PCI Express configurations||4x1,2x4|
|Scenario Design Power (SDP)||4.5 W|
|Conflict Free processor|
|ECC supported by processor|
|Internal memory||8 GB|
|Internal memory type||DDR3L-SDRAM|
|Maximum internal memory||8 GB|
|Memory clock speed||1600 MHz|
|Memory layout (slots x size)||1 x 8 GB|
|Memory slots||2x SO-DIMM|
|Total storage capacity||256 GB|
|Card reader integrated|
|Number of SSDs installed||1|
|Solid-state drive capacity||256 GB|
|Compatible memory cards||MicroSD (TransFlash),SD|
|Display diagonal||31.8 cm (12.5")|
|Display resolution||1920 x 1080 pixels|
|HD type||Full HD|
|On-board graphics adapter|
|Discrete graphics adapter|
|On-board graphics adapter model||Intel HD Graphics 4200|
|Discrete graphics adapter model||Not available|
|On-board graphics adapter family||Intel® HD Graphics|
|On-board graphics adapter base frequency||200 MHz|
|On-board graphics adapter dynamic frequency (max)||850 MHz|
|Maximum on-board graphics adapter memory||1.74 GB|
|Number of displays supported (on-board graphics)||3|
|On-board graphics adapter DirectX version||11.1|
|On-board graphics adapter ID||0x402|
|Optical drive type|
|Audio system||DTS Sound+|
|Number of built-in speakers||2|
|Front camera resolution (numeric)||2 MP|
|Rear camera resolution (numeric)||5 MP|
|Ethernet LAN data rates||10,100,1000 Mbit/s|
Ports & interfaces
|USB 3.0 (3.1 Gen 1) Type-A ports quantity||2|
|VGA (D-Sub) ports quantity||1|
|Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports||1|
|S/PDIF out port|
|Combo headphone/mic port|
|CardBus PCMCIA slot type|
|Total number of SATA connectors||4|
|Number of SATA III connectors||4|
|Operating system installed||Windows 8.1 Pro|
|Operating system architecture||64-bit|
Processor special features
|Intel® Wireless Display (Intel® WiDi)|
|Intel® My WiFi Technology (Intel® MWT)|
|Intel Smart Connect Technology|
|Intel® Anti-Theft Technology (Intel® AT)|
|Intel® Smart Response Technology|
|Intel® Identity Protection Technology (Intel® IPT)|
|Intel® vPro™ Technology|
|Intel® Hyper Threading Technology (Intel® HT Technology)|
|Intel® Turbo Boost Technology||2.0|
|Intel® Small Business Advantage (Intel® SBA)|
|Intel® Matrix Storage Technology (Intel® MST)|
|Intel® High Definition Audio (Intel® HD Audio)|
|Enhanced Intel SpeedStep Technology|
|Intel® Clear Video HD Technology (Intel® CVT HD)|
|Intel Clear Video Technology|
|Intel® InTru™ 3D Technology|
|Intel® Quick Sync Video Technology|
|Intel Flex Memory Access|
|Intel® Smart Cache|
|Intel® AES New Instructions (Intel® AES-NI)|
|Intel Trusted Execution Technology|
|Intel Enhanced Halt State|
|Intel VT-x with Extended Page Tables (EPT)|
|Intel Demand Based Switching|
|Intel® Secure Key|
|Intel Stable Image Platform Program (SIPP)|
|Intel® Clear Video Technology for Mobile Internet Devices (Intel CVT for MID)|
|Execute Disable Bit|
|Thermal Monitoring Technologies|
|Processor package size||40|
|Supported instruction sets||AVX 2.0,SSE4.1,SSE4.2|
|CPU configuration (max)||1|
|Embedded options available|
|Intel Virtualization Technology for Directed I/O (VT-d)|
|Intel Smart Connect Technology version||1.00|
|Intel Identity Protection Technology version||1.00|
|Intel Smart Response Technology version||1.00|
|Intel Stable Image Platform Program (SIPP) version||0.00|
|Intel Secure Key Technology version||1.00|
|Intel Small Business Advantage (SBA) version||1.00|
|Intel ME Firmware Version||9.5|
|Intel TSX-NI version||0.00|
|Intel Virtualization Technology (VT-x)|
|Intel Dual Display Capable Technology|
|Intel FDI Technology|
|Intel Rapid Storage Technology|
|Intel Fast Memory Access|
|Processor ARK ID||76610|
|Battery technology||Lithium Polymer (LiPo)|
|AC adapter power||45 W|
Weight & dimensions
|Weight (tablet mode)||910 g|
|Width (tablet mode)||30.7 cm|
|Depth (tablet mode)||20.9 cm|
|Height (tablet mode)||1.28 cm|
This item has been on display or used for demonstration purposes only. It has been thoroughly checked by qualified engineers for any marks, scuffs or defects and has been certified to be in absolute mint condition.
The unit comes with all original packaging and accessories. The original box will have been opened and resealed but everything is otherwise exactly the same as a new package and the unit itself is immaculate.
Click on the Google Rating symbol below to read what our previous customers have to say about their experience with Ex Demo Hut
Mainland UK: We pay the delivery costs on all orders over £100 within mainland UK. Orders under £100.00 will incur a £7.95 delivery charge. Delivery within mainland UK is normally next working day from date of dispatch however larger or more fragile items may require special delivery arrangements and take slightly longer. We will contact you to arrange the most convenient delivery option in these cases.
Republic of Ireland & Northern Ireland: Flat rate delivery fee of £12.95 for regular parcel orders over £100 to anywhere in the Republic of Ireland or Northern Ireland. Larger or more fragile items may require special delivery arrangements and take slightly longer. We will contact you to arrange the most convenient delivery option in these cases.
France/Germany/Netherlands: Flat rate delivery fee of £16.95 for orders over £100. Larger or more fragile items may require special delivery arrangements and take slightly longer. We will contact you to arrange the most convenient delivery option in these cases.
Rest of Europe/America: Please contact us for a quote.
Alternative Address Delivery: We can ship your order to an alternative address to the invoice / billing address (pending security check clearance).
Shipping Information: Subject to stocks and cleared funds, all orders will be dispatched within 24 hours, normally same day if ordered before 11.30a.m.
Weekend / Bank Holidays: There are NO deliveries on Bank/Public Holidays. A Saturday delivery option is available on most orders but does incur an extra delivery charge, please contact us for details.