Windows 8.1 Pro or other operating systems available
- Power through projects with the latest 4th generation Intel® Core™ i3/i5/i7 processors and optional discrete AMD Radeon™ graphics with switchable graphics support3 on the stunning 17.3-inch diagonal HD+ or FHD screen of the HP ProBook 470 G2.
Designed for reliability.
- The soft touch paint on the LDC cover and brushed aluminum keyboard deck show the impressive design of the reliable 17.3-inch diagonal HP ProBook 470 G2 that withstood the 115,000 hour HP Total Test Process.
Safeguard data and devices.
- Help keep sensitive data secure with comprehensive security features like HP Client Security, and HP BIOS Protection, as well as the embedded TPM 1.2.
- Guard your data, device and identity with HP Client Security.
- HP BIOS Protection’s automated recovery restores a copy of the BIOS from a partition on the hard drive if crisis strikes.
- With TPM 1.2 your critical data has protection with hardware-based encryption keys.
- Rest easy with a ProBook that endures 115,000 hours of testing to help ensure reliability in the most demanding work environments.
- Help protect sensitive electronics and key components from minor spills with a thin layer of Mylar film in the backlit6 spill-resistant keyboard.
- Power through your day with speed and performance. Get the latest in processing technology with your choice of 4th generation Intel® Core™ i3/i5/i7 processors.
- Optional discrete graphics with switchable graphics support from AMD on the HP ProBook 470 provide outstanding visual experiences on optional FHD displays.
- Gain faster, more reliable wireless than ever—with optional 5G Wi-Fi support.
- Get to work virtually anywhere in the world with fast, reliable, and secure wireless connections using optional Qualcomm® Gobi™ 4G LTE connectivity and avoid added expenses of fee based Wi-Fi hotspots on the road with data plans to fit your enterprise needs.
|Colour of product||Black, Silver|
|Processor frequency||1.7 GHz|
|Processor family||Intel Core i5-4xxx|
|Processor boost frequency||2.7 GHz|
|System bus rate||5 GT/s|
|Processor cache||3 MB|
|Processor cache type||Smart Cache|
|Processor lithography||22 nm|
|Processor operating modes||64-bit|
|Thermal Design Power (TDP)||15 W|
|Processor series||Intel Core i5-4200 Mobile series|
|Maximum number of PCI Express lanes||12|
|PCI Express slots version||2.0|
|PCI Express configurations||4x1,2x4|
|Conflict Free processor|
|ECC supported by processor|
|Internal memory||4 GB|
|Internal memory type||DDR3L-SDRAM|
|Memory clock speed||1600 MHz|
|Memory layout (slots x size)||1 x 4 GB|
|Memory slots||2x SO-DIMM|
|Memory form factor||SO-DIMM|
|Total storage capacity||750 GB|
|Card reader integrated|
|Number of hard drives installed||1|
|Hard drive capacity||750 GB|
|Hard drive interface||Serial ATA|
|Hard drive speed||5400 RPM|
|Display diagonal||43.9 cm (17.3")|
|Display resolution||1600 x 900 pixels|
|On-board graphics adapter|
|Discrete graphics adapter|
|On-board graphics adapter model||Intel® HD Graphics 4400|
|Discrete graphics adapter model||AMD Radeon R5 M255|
|On-board graphics adapter family||Intel® HD Graphics|
|On-board graphics adapter base frequency||200 MHz|
|On-board graphics adapter dynamic frequency (max)||1000 MHz|
|Maximum on-board graphics adapter memory||1.74 GB|
|Number of displays supported (on-board graphics)||3|
|Discrete graphics adapter memory||2 GB|
|Discrete graphics memory type||GDDR3|
|On-board graphics adapter DirectX version||12|
|On-board graphics adapter ID||0xA16|
|Optical drive type||DVD Super Multi DL|
|Audio system||DTS Sound+|
|Number of built-in speakers||2|
|Ethernet LAN data rates||10,100,1000 Mbit/s|
Ports & interfaces
|USB 2.0 ports quantity||2|
|USB 3.0 (3.1 Gen 1) Type-A ports quantity||2|
|VGA (D-Sub) ports quantity||1|
|HDMI ports quantity||1|
|Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports||1|
|S/PDIF out port|
|Combo headphone/mic port|
|CardBus PCMCIA slot type|
|Total number of SATA connectors||4|
|Number of SATA III connectors||4|
|Spill resistant keyboard|
|Operating system installed||Windows 8.1|
|Operating system architecture||64-bit|
Processor special features
|Intel® Wireless Display (Intel® WiDi)|
|Intel® My WiFi Technology (Intel® MWT)|
|Intel Smart Connect Technology|
|Intel® Anti-Theft Technology (Intel® AT)|
|Intel® Identity Protection Technology (Intel® IPT)|
|Intel® vPro™ Technology|
|Intel® Hyper Threading Technology (Intel® HT Technology)|
|Intel® Turbo Boost Technology||2.0|
|Intel® Matrix Storage Technology (Intel® MST)|
|Intel® High Definition Audio (Intel® HD Audio)|
|Enhanced Intel SpeedStep Technology|
|Intel® Clear Video HD Technology (Intel® CVT HD)|
|Intel Clear Video Technology|
|Intel® InTru™ 3D Technology|
|Intel® Quick Sync Video Technology|
|Intel Flex Memory Access|
|Intel® Smart Cache|
|Intel® AES New Instructions (Intel® AES-NI)|
|Intel Trusted Execution Technology|
|Intel Enhanced Halt State|
|Intel VT-x with Extended Page Tables (EPT)|
|Intel Demand Based Switching|
|Intel® Secure Key|
|Intel® Clear Video Technology for Mobile Internet Devices (Intel CVT for MID)|
|Execute Disable Bit|
|Thermal Monitoring Technologies|
|Processor package size||40|
|Supported instruction sets||AVX 2.0,SSE4.1,SSE4.2|
|CPU configuration (max)||1|
|Embedded options available|
|Intel Virtualization Technology for Directed I/O (VT-d)|
|Intel Smart Connect Technology version||1.00|
|Intel Identity Protection Technology version||1.00|
|Intel Secure Key Technology version||1.00|
|Intel ME Firmware Version||9.5|
|Intel TSX-NI version||0.00|
|Intel Virtualization Technology (VT-x)|
|Intel Dual Display Capable Technology|
|Intel FDI Technology|
|Intel Rapid Storage Technology|
|Intel Fast Memory Access|
|Processor ARK ID||81016|
|Battery technology||Lithium-Ion (Li-Ion)|
|Number of battery cells||6|
|Battery capacity (Watt hours)||51 Wh|
|AC adapter power||65 W|
|Cable lock slot|
|Trusted Platform Module (TPM)|
Weight & dimensions
|Height (front)||2.6 cm|
|Height (rear)||3.22 cm|
|Intel® Virtualization Technology (Intel® VT)||VT-x|
This is a HP Certified Renew Product = HP Certified Quality
HP Renew products are guaranteed to be exactly the same as a brand new product. All HP Renew products undergo a complete HP remanufacturing and testing process, fully restoring them to meet HP certified standards. HP sets strict quality standards for its entire technology portfolio, and ensures that remanufactured products offer the same performance and reliability as new products.
These items are delivered in sealed HP packaging with all original protective film and accessories included.
Full HP Warranty
HP Renew products are covered by the exact same warranty that is offered with new retail HP products. These products are only given the full original warranty after passing HP's stringent quality tests, guaranteeing HP quality and reliability. Additional service and support options are also available to complement the original HP product warranty.
Great Value for Money
HP Renew products offer the same reliability and performance as new HP products, but for at least 10% less than the cost of the equivalent new product. If you have a limited IT budget, HP Renew is the perfect alternative – high quality solutions at a lower cost.
Click on the Google Rating symbol below to read what our previous customers have to say about their experience with Ex Demo Hut!
This unit has a full manufacturer's warranty from date of purchase.
Mainland UK: We pay the delivery costs on all orders over £100 within mainland UK. Orders under £100.00 will incur a £7.95 delivery charge. Delivery within mainland UK is normally next working day from date of dispatch however larger or more fragile items may require special delivery arrangements and take slightly longer. We will contact you to arrange the most convenient delivery option in these cases.
Republic of Ireland & Northern Ireland: Flat rate delivery fee of £12.95 for regular parcel orders over £100 to anywhere in the Republic of Ireland or Northern Ireland. Larger or more fragile items may require special delivery arrangements and take slightly longer. We will contact you to arrange the most convenient delivery option in these cases.
France/Germany/Netherlands: Flat rate delivery fee of £16.95 for orders over £100. Larger or more fragile items may require special delivery arrangements and take slightly longer. We will contact you to arrange the most convenient delivery option in these cases.
Rest of Europe/America: Please contact us for a quote.
Alternative Address Delivery: We can ship your order to an alternative address to the invoice / billing address (pending security check clearance).
Shipping Information: Subject to stocks and cleared funds, all orders will be dispatched within 24 hours, normally same day if ordered before 11.30a.m.
Weekend / Bank Holidays: There are NO deliveries on Bank/Public Holidays. A Saturday delivery option is available on most orders but does incur an extra delivery charge, please contact us for details.